The Sacramento Children’s Home is proud to announce the launch of its newest program, Therapeutic Behavioral Services (or, “TBS”).
Officially launched on July 1, 2021, the program serves qualified youth in Sacramento County, who are exhibiting significant behavioral challenges that place them at risk of out-of-home placement, hospitalization, and law enforcement involvement.
TBS interventions are intensive, short-term, at home or school, virtual or placement-based, and 1-on-1 with trained behavioral staff. The program’s goals are to:
- Reduce tantrums & aggressive behaviors
- Reduce rigidity & increase resilience and coping
- Increase community safety
- Reduce power struggles & improve parenting skills and/or caregiver harmony
- Improve communication
- Adapt behaviors that adversely affect the quality of life
For more information, email email@example.com or call (916) 452-3981