The holidays are just around the corner! Help the Sacramento Children’s Home create special memories for our children and families.
We invite you to participate in our Holiday Giving Program supporting Sacramento’s most vulnerable children and families. Here are multiple generous ways you can get involved:
Make a Financial Donation
A bright future is the best gift a child can get! Your gift to the Sacramento Children’s Home helps to sustain programs that strengthen families and prevent child abuse and neglect. Click here to make a donation.
Sacramento Children’s Home, 2750 Sutterville Road, Sacramento 95820. Dates and hours for drop off of holiday donations:
- Friday, December 6 (9:00 am – 4:30 pm)
- Saturday, December 7 (10:00 am – 2:00 pm) | Closed Sunday, December 8
- Monday, December 9 through Friday, December 13 (9:00 am – 4:30 pm)
- Saturday, December 14 (10:00 am – 2:00 pm) | Closed Sunday, December 15
- Monday, December 16 (9:00 am – 4:30 pm)
We get very busy on the final day, so earlier drop-offs are encouraged. For more information, read our FAQ.
Visit a Giving Tree Site
Grab a wish star with gift wishes from children served by our program, as well as snow trip ornaments (send children in our residential program on a holiday camping trip to the snow) and gift card ornaments (to help us fulfill remaining wishes) from one of the following giving tree locations:
- Brookfields Restaurant – Rancho Cordova | 11135 Folsom Blvd
- Brookfields Restaurant – Roseville | 1817 Taylor Road
- Brookfields Restaurant – Sacramento | 4343 Madison Ave
- Casa Garden Restaurant – Sacramento | 2760 Sutterville Road
- Chirag Vaid D.D.S. – Sacramento | 2201 Capitol Ave, Suite 100
- Claim Jumpers Restaurant – Sacramento | 1111 J Street
- Deeda Salon – Sacramento | 1734 34th Street
- First Bank – Rancho Cordova | 3101 Zinfandel Drive, Suite 100
- First Bank – Roseville | 1625 Douglas Blvd
- The Ice Lounge Cryotherapy – Lincoln | 155 Joiner Parkway, Suite 400
- Miri Piri Welfare Society – Sacramento | Postal Annex, 10265 Rockingham Drive, Suite 100
- Parkside Pharmacy – Sacramento | 4404 Del Rio Road
- Rescate Coffee – Elk Grove | 2475 Elk Grove Blvd
- Sacramento Children’s Home – Sacramento | 2750 Sutterville Road
- Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Beauty Mecca – Sacramento | 2741 Riverside Blvd
- State Controller’s Office – Sacramento | 3301 C Street, Suite 750
- Sutter Alhambra Surgery Center – Sacramento | 1201 Alhambra Boulevard, Suite 110
- Travis Air Force Base Diamond Club | Travis AFB Exchange
- Western Martial Arts Academy – Sacramento | 6580 Belleau Wood Lane, Suite B
Volunteer at our Holiday Donation Site or Main Campus
Sponsor a Holiday Party – Help Families in our Highest Risk Communities
Adopt a Family
For families, coworkers, or groups looking to take care of more than one child this holiday season, we provide an “Adopt a Family” option. Make a local family’s holiday wishes come true by helping to provide household goods, gifts for the children, or other essential items to make their season bright! Click here to get started and submit your interest by December 4. We will then match you with an SCH family. Contact Todd Koolakian for availability.
For more information: Adopt a Family FAQ.
If you have any questions, please email Ann.Checkley@kidshome.org, Donor Relations Coordinator, or call (916) 290-8203.